Monday, April 1, 2013

Paper Pumkin March Fun!!!

 On March 25th I sat down far a half an hour to open and create my Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I was delighted with the Welcome Kit as it contained 4 cards and envelopes, a block, two clear mount stamps, ink spot, embellishments and instructions to make the cards. 

I opened the package and got right to work, the only things I added was a brad, Boho Blossom punch pieces and adhesive.  It did not take much time but was very enjoyable to accomplish 4 cards in 30 minuets.   

It was very easy to sign up for this kit, very much like a magazine subscription, all I did was go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and signed up before March 10th. For April you have to sign up before April 10th to get the kit. The kit are a surprise but could contain cards, decor or other projects that will reflect the season. 

The cost of the kit is $24.95 a month and includes shipping and handling, a very reasonable price for a card kit!

April 22nd and May 20th I will open my studio so everyone who buys the Paper Pumpkin kit can come and use my punches and ink for free.  Please let me know that you bought your kit and will be coming to create with me. 

I can't wait to receive my April kit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment