Saturday, August 31, 2013

Christmas Stamp-A-Stack Card Class

Your card list is made, you have numerous people to send to but not enough time to make them all....What do you do? Come to my Christmas Stamp-A Stack Card class!

I am super excited to welcome all of you to my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack Card Class that will take place on Monday October 21st and Saturday October 26th.


We will create 12 cards in total; four cards each in the three different designs I have posted.  The cost for the class is $35 and includes the 12 cards, 12 envelopes, all supplies, pretzels to snack on and water, coffee and tea to drink.  

The class will take place in my studio at 45 Adelaide Street.  Please park in the front of the building and buzz 204. There will be two times for each class 8 am to noon and 1 pm to 5 pm. Please let me know the date and time you can join us.

The class will highlight the new stamps and paper in the Holiday 2013 Catalogue.  The stamp sets are Special Season, Wishing You, and Wonderful Wreath, the pattern papers are Seasons of Style and Winter Frost.

Hope you will join us to get a jump on your Christmas card making.




No comments:

Post a Comment