Wednesday, October 30, 2013

November Christmas Card Classes

For many years now, my mom and I get together starting in November and make many Christmas cards to give out to friends, relatives and neighbors.  Because of this tradition I decided that I would host four Christmas card classes this November.  

 The first class is called Frosty The Snowman where we will be making these two playful and fun snowman cards.  The class will take place on Monday November 11 from 1pm to 4pm  and Thursday November 14th from 7pm to 10pm.












The second class is called Winter Wonderland, and we will be making these beautiful yet unique snowflake cards. These classes
will take place on Monday November 18 from 1pm to 4pm and Thursday November 21 from 7pm to 10 pm. 












Each class cost is $6 or the class is free with a $30 catalogue order.  The class includes all the supplies to complete two cards, two envelopes, snacks, and water, coffee and tea to drink. 

I only have 8 spots for each class time so please RSVP as soon as possible to hold your spot.  Please e-mail me with your name, phone number and which class you would like to participate in. 

The classes will take place at my studio at 45 Adelaide Street.  Please park in the front of the building and buzz 204.

I am sure these cards will be as much fun to teach as they were to make! 

No comments:

Post a Comment