Sunday, October 5, 2014

Kitchener Stampin' Up! Conference Part 2

The second part of the Conference was funnier than the first.  Dale and three talented Demonstrators talked during our Business session, they made us giggle!.  Denise Donald, Margie Stares and I got our picture taken with Dale.










For the second part of our day we received the Ornamental Pine Stamp Set.

Margie, Shirley, Sue and I sat together, and we played games competing for prizes, our team was called the Creative Cougars.

                     We got a picture taken with our extended Stampin' Up! Family


We then got to make a card and a box.


         I swapped cards with many demonstrators, next time I know to make more cards.




                                  The table decorations were great, cute pumpkins and trees.



After the party Margie, Shirley and I went for a swim.  We ended off the day celebrating Margie's Birthday at Red Lobster.

No comments:

Post a Comment