Saturday, December 27, 2014

Celebrating with New Products

 On December 18th I came home from work and looked in my mailbox, I was so excited to see the new Occasions Catalogue that runs from January 6th to June 2 2015, the Stampin' Success magazine that arrives bi-monthly for demonstrators only and the Sale-A-Bration 2015 Catalogue, that runs from January 6 to March 31 2015. I spent hours flipping through the pages.  
 That evening the UPS man came to the door with my pre-order I was so happy to see him.  The box contained some of the items that I ordered out of the the Occasions booklet and the items I earned out of the Sale-A-Bration brochure.   I set them out nicely on the table and by the next day my creativity went wild!!! 


 I first started by figuring out a way to make cards using the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets and paper.  The cards shown below use the Lotus Blossom stamp set (139143), the Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP (138635), and the Simply Wonderful Stamp Set.

 Please come join me at my class on Monday January 19th so I can teach how easy it is to make these beautiful cards.  The class runs from 1pm to 4pm and the evening class runs from 7 pm to 10 pm.  The class will cost $10 or will be free if you make a $50 order.  If you make a $60 order you will receive the class for free and a free product from the Sale-A-Bration flier. Make a $100 order you will take the class for free, get a free item from the flier and receive a free adhesive.  We will be making three cards.

Please contact me for more information on my class, I am so excited to teach these fun techniques to everyone.


 I took a look through Pinterest  and found many great ideas including this one posted by BK Cards.  I took my Color Coach and tried this design in four different colour combinations.  These cards use  the Butterfly Basics Stamp set (137154) and the Butterflies Thinlits Dies (137360).   This also used the Irresistibly Yours DSP from the Sale-A-Bration flier.  

 This card idea I found right in the Sale-A-Bration flier. I used Crushed Curry and Calypso Coral in spritzer bottles to make this background on the  Irresistibly Yours DSP.  I then used the Crazy About You Stamp Set (137137) and the Hello You Thinlits Dies (137363) to make the Happy Birthday.   I have fall in in love with the Crazy About you Stamp Set you can use it for outside of the card and inside of the card, and the letters are great because they are large which is easy to see, no special reading glasses for these letters.   



This card uses the the Chalkboard Paper (137786) and the Aquamarine Color Box Chalk Ink Pads (138092). I also used the Big Day Stamp Set (139112) from the sale-A-Bration flier.  You could use any colour for the card base and any folder for the background. For this background I used the Modern Mosaic embossing folder.  I made the celebration on top by stamping the image on white card stock and then fussy cutting it out.   I also coloured the Organza ribbon with a Sponge Dauber and stamp pad.




I borrowed this idea from Laura Kant, from Laura's Creative Moments.  This card uses the Big Day Stamp Set (139112) and the image is coloured in with the new Pink Pirouette blendability markers (133625).  I also used the Pink Pirouette Blendability to colour in the Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP paper that was cut out using the Top Note Die.  



I started to pre-think Valentine's Day and came up with these two cards.  The first one uses the Sweetheart punch (133786) and the heart out of the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (133787).  I used the Stacked With Love DSP Pack (137779) to create this background.  I also made a similar card using Real Red and Whisper White Card stock.



For this Valentine card I also used the Stacked With Love DSP Pack.  The great thing about this paper is that it has a coloured design on the front and has a black and white design on the back.  For this card I also used the Simply Wonderful Stamp Set, the Hello Life Stamp Set (137136) and the Butterflies Thinlits Dies.

This is the first year I have got this ahead of myself, it was so much fun to be a Demonstrator and pre-order these wonderful items.  Please come and speak to me if you would like to be a Demonstrator they have two great options for starting up during Sale-A-Bration.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment